The Energy-Friendly / Low Operating CostsModular wave soldering machine optimized in terms of energy consumption, to reduce operational costs.
Short Warm-Up TimeKirsten machines heat up and are ready for operation within one hour.Compact Design / Minimum Area Costs per m2Thanks to the compact construction, a considerably smaller space requirement is necessary compared to conventional wave soldering systems.Short Changeover TimeThanks to the possibility of maintaining a second, independent soldering module in a docking station, a solder change over is possible within a short time.Smallest Soldering BathSolder and covering mediums can be changed quickly and create little or no impurities to the solder thanks to the small solder pot.Revolutionary Linear Motor – Soldering PumpThe soldering pump, with no moving, mechanical parts, is long lasting with minimal maintenance. Greater Thermal Process Control over other Wave Soldering Systems - Ideal for sensitive Components
- Antistatic, reduces electrostatic discharge - Prevent dirtying of solder joints with fingerprints - Contains no lanolin, silicone, mineral oil or glycerin - Complements the natural moisture content of the skin and protects the skin with the help of Aloe Vera - Leaves no residue on work surfaces or clothing - Made from the finest emulsions - Has a pleasant smell
• More power. With near double the power of previous models, the MX-5000 temperature recovery time increase production rates and throughput.
• Increased precision. The new Metcal AdvancedTM handpiece is designed to decrease operator fatigue and enhance manual dexterity. Choose from three interchangeable grips to meet preferences for comfort and feel.
• Greater performance. SmartHeat® technology in every MX-5000 means soldering and rework is always done at safe, controlled temperatures. SmartHeat uses moderate fixed temperatures at varied power to provide the best control
• The power supply monitors and varies the power according to the load. The built-in power indicator meter features both a digital and bar graph display to provide instant feedback on your operation.The programmable power save mode saves energy and tip life.
• The new TipSaverTM workstand includes an auto sleep mode that prolongs tip life by cutting power 90% and an adjustable angle cradle for improved ergonomics.